Download Viber for Linux and Unix system
We are sure that you are already know that Viber - is a free application that is similar to such popular services as Skype or WhatsApp, and lets you make free calls to anywhere in the world. We are glad to tell you that recently there appeared a fresh version of Viber for Linux system in addition to the normal version for Windows.
Key features of Viber for Linux:
- Is not required to register in the application
- The possibility of creating a group of dialogues
- Automatic synchronization of contacts from the phone book of the mobile device with Linux.
- You can easily exchange stickers, sms, photos.
- The ability to transfer a call between devices
- Video call (PC to PC)
- It supports calls in HD
Soon developers promise to lay version of Viber for Linux 32-bit architecture, but the exact timing remains a mystery. After the release of the beta version, it can be downloaded from our site free of charge.